It is said that the pink sandy beaches there are only 7 in the world, one of them on the island of Komodo. Pink sand is formed from pieces of red coral. But the truth is a kind of amoeba microscopic animals called Foraminifera which produce red or pink light on the reef. If we take a pinch of sand was then shown a red sand in between the white sand. When the waves sweeping the sand and pull it, then sand the color turned into dark pink. Cool! Grains of sand was smooth and soft, so delicious when walking or sunbathing on it.
Activities at the beach pink other than their pictures taken , can sunbathe, swim, or just ‘leyeh-leyeh’. Enjoyable because it is not crowded and commercial. Swim was refreshing eye. Many hard corals and soft corals are colorful and still healthy. Plus, a rich ornamental fish, such as clown fish (also called Nemo), butterfly fish, and bat fish. Since there is no shop or restaurant, you’d better bring their own supplies, all picnic.
The simplest way to achieve it by flying from Bali to Labuan Bajo, then hire a speedboat or a fishing boat from Labuan Bajo to Komodo Island. Before you get to the Pink Beach, stop for trekking to see wild Komodo dragons live in Loh Liang. For fans of scuba diving, underwater nature unusually good. You can follow the dive trip through the Dive Operators in Labuan Bajo.
Incoming search terms:
- pink beach komodo island (65)
- komodo island pink beach (57)
- beach 399 pixels wide (50)
- beach pictures 399 pixels wide (41)
- pink beach (27)
- beach images 399 pixels wide (26)
- komodo pink beach (13)
- images 399 pixels wide (11)
- pink beach in komodo island (7)
- pink beach komodo island indonesia (7)
- pink beach bali (2)
- pink beach komodo diving (1)
- pink beach island of komodo (1)
- pink beach venezuela (1)
- pink islands bali (1)
- 399 pixels wide beach images (1)
- komodo island and red pink beach (1)
- komodo diving pink beach (1)
- komodo beaches (1)
- komodo beach (1)